Sunday, May 8, 2011

mama you rock

moms love you no matter what. they make you fruit punch and a cot in the living room when you are sick, they sing all i want for christmas is my two front teeth every time you loose a tooth-even if its july. moms tell you you are beautiful when you are a nasty ungrateful teenager. they hold your hand when you are feeling broken. i love my mom. the end.


 that's my mom, up there, see? purr tee.

happy mothers day to all of the moms in my life, here are just a few more......




beautiful nancy

vikki and her mommy :) german princess's

there are so many moms that make my world go round. it is hands down the most heart breaking and heart lifting vocation e v e r.  i find myself worrying, thinking, worrying, reminding myself not to worry. i say to myself  "self don't fret, God toootlly has this" -like i could do better?  this worry mother thing is a slippery slope. it will start off with one hallmark commercial. hallmark commercials should be outlawed..amen. then you think
oh my, they will leave me someday!! what ever will i do? i will go with them! that's what i will do, they will need me (code for i need them), then you will ask your husband if he thinks maybe your kids will be those rare ones who never go through that "my parents are soo lame phase thingie" said husband lazily looks at you like you are lame now, and says " honey they are one; and of course they think you are lame"  one day at a time.
 some how i see this photo.....
i  think of all of the things i will teach my boys about the world, of how loved they are, of how God blesses them every day, and how they have  power, the power to become whatever they can dream. I  feel excitement build and am thankful that i am part of their story.



last mothers day, our NICU nurse, megan took our very first family photo.ever. what a difference a year can make.
hows that for a happy mama?

to all of the mamas out there that make worlds go round i say to you, YOU ROCK.

much love xoxoxo

No comments: